Charles Rufus Jewellers was established in 1940 by Charles T Rufus who imported coloured stones & diamonds and specialised in the area of high quality bespoke jewellery. In 1972, his son Charles V Rufus took over and carried on his father's traditions. The business was taken over by Callum Curtis in 1981 and is still the owner today. We specialise in designing and manufacturing bespoke hand made jewellery. Callum has been a Gemmologist since 1984 and a registered valuer since 1986.
Address: Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Business Hours: By Appointment Only.